Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Birdie Jammies

I made my daughter some pajamas for Christmas and I am so happy with how they turned out! I had this adorable flannel with birds on it (I got it in the remnant box at Hancock for cheap) and made pants with it. I didn't have enough for the shirt, so I came up with this option. I had fleece on hand and just used little scraps to make a little bird using the pants as a pattern.
I couldn't be happier with this sweet little birdie! I used iron on paper stuff to create the bird and it wasn't ideal with my fleece, but it looks good enough for an 18 month old!
Isn't that bird fabric the cutest stuff ever?!? I love it! I wish I'd bought more... I didn't have a pattern to follow so I used a pair of pajamas that she wears now as a guide. It was really easy and took about 2 hours total time. I think I'll be making more jammies in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment